Protecting lives through safe water
- We are honest, open and fair
- We believe in producing lasting value for our clients
- Customer Focused
- What we do we do for them
- We believe that constant innovation creates a better world
- Make A Difference
- We believe in what we do
- The Environment
- We care about the planet
- We are conscientious and rigorous in our work
- We believe in being accountable to an exceptional standard of excellence
- We believe that our team are the spokes within the wheel that drives us forward
- Passion will energise us to "go the extra mile"
- Work Hard
- It's 90% perspiration and 10% inspiration
We believe in what we do. We protect the most vulnerable at times when they are the most susceptible from deadly waterborne diseases. To do this we must strive to be innovative and yet reliable.
Integrity How we demonstrate integrity
- Pride ourselves on being honest, transparent and trustworthy
- Show courage and speak up to safeguard our team and our clients
- Contribute to the advancement of the delivery of safe water for all in the communities and world in which we work and live
Customers We always
- Ensure the ethos of the company is considered at every call, visit and meeting
- Celebrate team members who do amazing things for our customers
- Find solutions that help our customers and lead them to a better future
- Consider our customer in the forefront of our decisions
- Ensure each and every customer is assigned a dedicated client relations team member
Innovation We always
- Listen to our people, our customers and our partners as a source of ideas
- Cultivate our entrepreneurial drive as a way to bring breakthroughs to our company, our industry and our world
- Remain flexible, agile and willing to change
- Invest in research and development
Make a Difference
- Understand that public safety is our first concern
- Be ready to react at all times
- Be honest and open and always think about the end customer, people
- Innovate and improve as a way of protecting more people
- Be charitable
- Maintain our products as a 100% recycled product
- Be mindful of the environment in all that we do
Quality How do we ensure quality
- Ensuring the maintenance and after sales service are delivered on time and to the highest standard
- Offer a cloud based water management system to monitor and ensure our high standards
- Maintain an exceptional standard for our products by monitoring the quality of all manufactured parts
- Invest in our team and in our partnerships
- Purchase our metals in bulk at the lowest levels to ensure no price rises
Results We always
- Measure our success by outperforming the market and our competition. We enjoy beating them and it inspires us
- Are accountable, and persevere in the pursuit of our commitments. We do what we say
- Consider all the scientific facts prior to making a decision
- Lead with energy, optimism and a can-do spirit
- Think and act strategically, balancing short and long-term performance
- Strive to be the best that we can be
- Look for great people we meet to join our team
Team We always
- Win and lose as a team
- Are eager to collaborate and have the courage to openly challenge and debate the things that matter
- Value and respect and our differences and see a diverse and inclusive workforce as a strength
- Recognise and celebrate achievement and success
- Empower autonomy
Celebrating 25 years
2017 has been a year of change for the team at ProEconomy. We are embracing a new culture that aligns with our new fresh branding and are proud to have a team of excellent people who provide a fantastic service to our clients.
ProEconomy has seen a 20% growth in 2017 – a 25 year record! The ProEconomy UK market now consists of over 200 sites and we’re proud to be working with some of the largest trusts and organisations across the country. We can attribute our success to many things including: a great product, a great management team showing clear direction with new policies and procedures in place offering the support required, attending new events to exhibit, investment in research and development and IT. Our microbiological and client relations teams are growing rapidly and ensure that we’re able to offer a comprehensive support scheme to our clients. Tetras is a new the new ProEconomy cloud based water management system available to our sites in 2018.
What do our clients say about us?
- “I am a true believer of the product and the excellent service provided by yourself and staff”
- “I am very proud to have ProEconomy delivering such a great service on this site”
- “We are very pleased with how the past 3 years have gone……… I’m normally loathed to let service providers know that I am happy with a service as it inevitable has an adverse effect on the cost, however with time comes trust, and in your case credit where credit is due”
- “I look forward to our continued positive working relationship”
We have invested in and implemented many significant changes over the last year. The new look Orca system has been redesigned and is now for sale in modular components with an extended 7 year guarantee. The systems are all now BMS compatible and have market leading features such as anti-scale and re-gapping software. Our London office in Hanson Street, Fitzrovia will shortly be transformed into a ‘shop window’ to show case the new systems.
After eighteen months of hard work, the new website is now live and looking fantastic. To compliment this, we have launched The Copper and Silver Association that enables interested parties to view relevant peer reviewed papers online.
At ProEconomy HQ, we moved to an inspirational office space where we have moved to the cloud with a paper free office. Improved in house systems include using salesforce as our new CRM system that’s been created to ensure our clients have an efficient and smooth service and our communication is improved.
ProEconomy launched the Endeavour Awards and have worked in collaboration with UCL and KCL for students to carry out their projects on topics surrounding the Orca. Proceeds from L.E.A.P. 4 event were donated to a charity called Caminos De Agua who provide drinking water for rural communities. We also provided 100 VR headsets to the children of Great Ormond Street Hospital for their ordinary world campaign.
On Friday the 8th December 2017, we arranged a party to celebrate our upcoming 25 year anniversary with our team, clients, suppliers and distributors. At 6pm we hosted a champagne reception at the new offices followed by dinner and dancing at a local hotel. The evening was a great success and despite some slightly sore heads in the morning we received some great feedback:
- “Congratulations your new office. It is spectacular to say the least, good luck with the expansion of your business in the future. Thank you for a brilliant evening”
- “I would like to thank you all for the excellent Christmas party. What a wonderful time thank you so much for arranging it. It was a great venue and a lovely hotel”
- “It would be an understatement to say ProEconomy party was good. It was fantastic, thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. You are all lovely people”
Finally, we would like to take this opportunity to wish all our clients and contacts a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous 2018.