The KB1 is our leading model that can treat up to 100 litres per minute. It utilises our latest touchscreen technology and is compatible with our latest self-adjusting pods. It also has data-downloading functionality and so can be used with Tetras.
Flow Rate0 - 100lpm
Number of Silver Pods1
Number of Copper Pods1
Pipe Size1 inch
Water Pressure9 bar
- Flow Rate: 0-100lpm
- Number of Silver Pods: 1
- Number of Copper Pods: 1
- Pipe Size: 1 inch
- Water Pressure: 9 bar
- Width: 800mm
- Height: 1200mm
- Depth: 300mm
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Anti-scaling: No
- Self-adjusting: Yes
- Data Downloading: Yes
- BMS Compatible: Yes
- Modular: Yes
ProEconomy is proud of its quality assurance process as well as the high standard of its product.
If an Orca system is purchased with our standard maintenance package then we will guarantee it for a period of 5 years from the date of installation. During this period ProEconomy will replace any parts that fail (excluding consumables) and will assure the continued operation of the system (see terms and conditions).
Tetras is a new cloud-based water management system. It enables you to use your desktop, tablet or smartphone to view where and when water samples were taken, together with the corresponding laboratory results as soon as they become available. Furthermore, you can then analyse the data and display it in a variety of ways, making potential issues easier to identify.
All Orca systems are compatible with Tetras.
ProEconomy has a policy of continuous development of the Orca system to make it the very best and keep it at the top. Over the years innovations have included:-
- Anti-scaling software. This operates continuously to reduce the rate of scaling dramatically and so keep the system operating at optimum performance.
- Low-flow software. Low water flow rates can increase the rate of scaling to very high levels. Software developed by and unique to ProEconomy counteracts this very effectively.
- Auto-adjust. As the electrodes in the pods gradually wear the system recalibrates itself continuously, adjusting parameters to remain at optimum settings. To the best of our knowledge no other copper-silver ionisation system has this.
- Touch-screen Technology. Making the system very user-friendly.
- Monitoring and diagnostic information. Available for one year. This allows comparison with norms so that problems such as leaks, etc. become immediately apparent.
- Connection to building management systems. Is available, allowing continuous monitoring.
- Self-diagnostic fault detection. If a problem is detected the system will either try and clear it or, if it can't, will shut down and transmit an error message.
- Multiple ionisation legs. On bigger systems - if one pod fails the others are programmed to take up the load.
- Overload detection and safe mode operation. If the system runs at over 90% of its full capacity for more than an hour it reduces down to 10% for the next hour, preventing overheating.