At ProEconomy we are celebrating 25 years as a water treatment company and are embracing a new culture that aligns with our new fresh branding. We are proud to have a team of excellent people who provide a fantastic service to our clients.
ProEconomy has seen a 20% growth in 2017 – a 25 year record! The ProEconomy UK market now consists of over 200 sites and we’re proud to be working with some of the largest trusts and organisations across the country. We can attribute our success to many things including:
- The Orca water treatment system – a great product
- A great management team showing clear direction with new policies and procedures in place offering the support required
- Attending new events to exhibit
- Investment in research and development and IT.
- Our microbiological and client relations teams are growing rapidly. Therefore, we’re able to offer a comprehensive support scheme to our clients.
- Tetras – the new ProEconomy cloud based water management system available to our sites in 2018.
What do our clients say about us?
“I am a true believer of the product and the excellent service provided by yourself and staff”
“I am very proud to have ProEconomy delivering such a great service on this site”
“We are very pleased with how the past 3 years have gone. I’m normally loath letting service providers know that I am happy with a service as it inevitably has an adverse effect on the cost. However, with time comes trust, and in your case credit where credit is due”
“I look forward to our continued positive working relationship”
A year of changes
We have invested in and implemented many significant changes over the last year:
- The new look Orca system has had a redesign and is now for sale in modular components with a 7 year guarantee.
- The systems are all now BMS compatible and have market leading features such as anti-scale and re-gapping software.
- Our London office in Hanson Street, Fitzrovia is due to undergo a transformation. We will turn it into a ‘shop window’ to show case the new systems.
- After eighteen months of hard work, the new website is now live and looking fantastic. To compliment this, we have helped to launch The Copper and Silver Association. This enables interested parties to view relevant peer reviewed papers online.
- Furthermore, at ProEconomy HQ, we moved to an inspirational office space where we have moved to the cloud with a paper free office.
- Improved in house systems include using salesforce as our new CRM system. This has been created to ensure our clients have an efficient and smooth service and our communication is improved.
- ProEconomy launched the Endeavour Awards and have worked in collaboration with the London universities, UCL and KCL, for students to carry out their projects on topics surrounding the Orca.
Proceeds from L.E.A.P. 4 event were donated to a charity called Caminos De Agua who provide drinking water for rural communities.
We also provided 100 VR headsets to the children of Great Ormond Street Hospital for their ordinary world campaign.
An evening of celebrations – celebrating 25 years
On Friday the 8th December 2017, we arranged a party celebrating 25 years of ProEconomy with our team, clients, suppliers and distributors. At 6pm we hosted a champagne reception at the new offices followed by dinner and dancing at a local hotel. The evening was a great success and despite some slightly sore heads in the morning we received some great feedback:
“Congratulations your new office. It is spectacular to say the least, good luck with the expansion of your business in the future. Thank you for a brilliant evening”
“I would like to thank you all for the excellent Christmas party. We had a wonderful time thank you so much. What a great venue and a lovely hotel”
“It would be an understatement to Wsay ProEconomy party was good. It was fantastic, thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. You are all lovely people”
Finally, would like to take this opportunity to wish all our clients a Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year.