We need entrepreneurial sales people who want to make our business their own. You’ll be a target driven individual that thrives on autonomy and who wants to work for a company that ‘makes a difference’.
The ProEconomy copper and silver water treatment solution saves lives and our clients include some of the largest NHS trusts and organisations across the UK and Europe. Due to a 20% growth over the last twelve months, our sales team is expanding. Join us at this pivotal time so you can share in our success.
The role is varied and includes all aspects of sales. We believe in motivating our sales team so limitless commission and unlimited markets are available. Some of the benefits include, company car with fuel card, laptop, iPhone and £500 business attire budget.
You will be looking to:
• Help grow a company and have a share in its rewards.
• Join a company that will encourage your personal career development.
• Be an integral part of a company not just as a salesperson.
• Generate ideas and help implement them.
What are the essentials:
• Drivers license (office based work will be from Milton Keynes and a great deal of time will be spent visiting potential customers).
• A history in sales, lead generation and working to sales targets.
• A good knowledge of computers to include Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Linkedin (salesforce experience would be advantageous).
• Graduate or similar calibre.
What would make you extra awesome:
• Ambitious and results orientated.
• A proven record of ‘target smashing’.
• Enjoys staying away and occasional international travel.
• Experience in the water treatment industry or NHS led sales.
What we can offer you:
• Professional development and a career path within a dynamic and growing organization, that will take the time and the effort to continually develop your skills and encourage your on-going progression.
• Training on our cloud based water treatment software (tetras) and continuous training internally and externally.
• The opportunity to join a growing company that could take you wherever your ambition will allow.
The salary is £26,000 per annum, plus bonuses and uncapped OTE.
Milton Keynes, Fitzrovia (Central London) and potential for international travel for our distribution network.
How to apply:
To apply, send your C.V and covering letter to email@example.com